Well, here goes. This is the one that really confuses people because on the surface, it appears that this concept of mixing two chemicals is really easy. Don’t be fooled! The spray foam gun will cause almost 90% of all of your operational challenges once you get up and running.
So what are the features that you should be looking for when you are trying to determine what type of spray gun you should use?
· All metal, preferably hardened steel
· Teflon O-Rings or seals
· The internal parts should be stainless steel
· Minimal parts, preferably less than ten
· Simple enough for a novice to operate
· Proven track record. Has it been used before